Friday, May 02, 2014

Bucket List

"It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.” - Ursula K. Le Guin



Sometimes I wonder, if I'm going to die today, am I fulfilled? Was I able to achieve all the things I want to do while I'm on earth?  Am I going to die with no regrets? Or simply, Was I happy?

These are the questions that I don't want to ask in time that I'm going to say bye bye to the world. I want to die with fulfilling heart, happiness and with no regrets. Time runs too fast. As my brother says, time is running and our clock is ticking.


I'm 31 years of age and I'm proud of it. I've done so many things in life (both good and bad). But, still there's so many things that I want to do before my life's journey ends. I'm taking down my bucket list (in no particular order) and cross out the things that I've done starting today:



1.   Skydiving

2.   Fire a real gun (in the shooting range, ofcourse!)
3.   Pose like Tomb Raider in Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
4.   Visit my family in United States.
5.   Swim with the dolphins or whales!
6.   Picture in Grand Canyon, Arizona.
7.   Have my own child.
8.   Be in two places at one time.
9.   Ride a carabao.
10. Farm like a farmer.
11. Attend a mass in St. Peter Basilica (Vatican, Rome).
12. Tour in London.
13. Watch all 'Top 100 Films of All Time' (credits to American Film Institute)
14. Cliff diving
15. Tour around Metro Manila (I live and grew up in Manila but never had a chance to appreciate the tourist spots!)
16. Fishing

These are just some of the things I want to do before I die, some might seems impossible but for me everything is possible! 

No comments: